The classical massage is one of the most common massages used to treat pain . The techniques performed in a classical massage include stroking, rubbing , squeezing, kneading, tapping , and shaking.
Depending on the expected effect of the massage , the masseuse can operate for therapeutic or relaxing reasons . It is very effective when used to treat diseases of the spine and the entire musculoskeletal system – the joints, muscles , bones.
When do we use the classical massage ?
– To relieve excessive muscle tension
– For pain in joints and muscles
– For rehabilitation of fractured or sprained bones
– Nerve damage or afflictions
– Exhaustion of the body
What are the effects of the classic massage ?
– Acceleration of muscle regeneration
– Improvement of the elasticity and flexibility of muscles
– Nourishment of the tissues
– Discharging of waste products
– Activating flow of blood and lymph nodes