Raindrop Technique is the science and art of the ethereal. It involves rubbing the body with essential therapeutic oils and working with the reflexology of the spine and feet.
The purpose of the massage is to stimulate every organ , muscle, and bone while strengthening the immune system, allowing the body to expel toxins or diseases . This also applies to diseases associated with emotions , and the mind.
The Raindrop Technique’s excellent results are possible by using the highest quality of essential oils (from Young Living Essential Oils) . Only specific oils that exhibit the appropriate properties are used. Some include:
- Thyme , which is antiseptic , and anti-fungal . It strengthens the immune system /prevents aging
- Oregano – is one of the most essential oils. It stimulates the appetite , improves digestion, and is perfect for any respiratory infections
- Basil – it has antiviral , antibacterial , anti-inflammatory properties. It relaxes the muscles . Basil is also good for mental fatigue ; it relaxes , clears the mind , and also proves to be an effective medicine against headaches or migraines . It also improves taste and smell.
- Marjoram – Helps against symptoms that are mucinous , diaphoretic , and diuretic
- Peppermint – is best known to relieve digestive problems and improve the processes of the metabolism. It also works as an anti-fungal substance, battles against inflammation in the intestinal tract and bladder, and also captures high blood pressure, an expectorant.
FOOT AND HAND REFLEXOLOGY
Reflexology is a pleasant therapeutic treatment based on pressing and massaging corresponding points of the feet and hands. These points are responsible for the various organs in the body , and their stimulation improves overall health conditions and the return of the natural harmony to the body .
How reflexology works?:
- A secondary diagnosis, or a pre-determination of weakness in the body
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Cleansing of the body
- Improvement of concentration
- Reduction of stress, relaxation
- Helps in the treatment of depression, anxiety
- Improves blood circulation, reduces the risk of congestion
- Reduces insomnia
- Improves the functioning of the nervous system
- Increases the level of oxygen in the tissues (hypoxia that enhances the whole body)
- Pain relief from rheumatism, arthritis, migraines and back pain
- Helps fight constipation, heartburn, sciatica and many other ailments and diseases
Remember, reflexology is based on holistic body therapy – treating man as one indivisible whole, including the body, mind, and spirit.
So do not focus only on curing one disease or symptom.
Reflexology, through massaging of specific points on feet and hands, provides a therapeutic stimulus to the body then transforms itself in order to run the self-healing mechanisms.